Monday, December 1, 2008

And on the 7th day...


As you see, our site (BLOG) is up and running. There will be many changes as we go forward, so be sure to keep coming back to check for new info. 
I put our calendar up as a link on the right. When I did this, I also mentioned that some of our  times may change... I think we need to find a better time for Sunday's practices. First of all, I am not a fan of practice on Sunday but we have to work with what we have. We only have the weekend for practice right now and we must use it. I put Sunday's practices 10am going forward but in conversations with a few parents, it looks as though another time might be best. This looks like a perfect time for a poll! I will add the poll to the blog within the next few hours and take it down Wednesday. This is just an experiment, so stay with me. 

Pictures! I need pictures. Any pictures of your boy and your family. If you have any baseball pics, that would be perfect. I will post them on this site...

More to come.

Our very own Daniel Gates in action

Canes Playlist