Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Weekend update (updated! @10pm)


I just saw that American High school will be used for a tourney this weekend. There are games all day long. I can't blame them as it is money in their pocket and we get the facility for free. I will keep you posted on changes. We may end up keeping the practice there and using the tunnels and/or move to the softball fields... I will keep you posted. 

We need those tunnels and mounds!

Practice at 10a on Saturday.

Practice at 2p on Sunday.

To tell the truth... I don't care if we are in a parking lot somewhere. We're on a mission.

(Update) We WILL be at American at our slotted times: 10a on Sat, 2pm on Sunday. Meet me at the batting cage on the Varsity field. There will be a 16 year old tourney, but we will work around them. Time to be resourceful. As always, I will be there early.

Soon to be posted: Team/player/parent rules, fund-raiser updates and team expectations...

Send me pictures!!!

Log in as a follower and subscribe. 

Our very own Daniel Gates in action

Canes Playlist